Dr. Elli Abtahi
Call to schedule your appointment today!
(949) 499- 4004
COVID-19 Policy Update
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA}, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find
some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, coffee and so forth, since
those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean
that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well
as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 949-499-4004.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Elli Abtahi and staff
From this COVID-19 Pandemic we are looking to add
confidence in the safety and protection of us all.